This weekend (February 24th. 2018) starting at 10:00am VW Home & Garden will hold it’s annual “Pruning in Whatcom County” class.
We will cover the following topics:
- How to use and identify types of pruning tools.
- How to recognize fruit vs leaf spurs on your fruit trees for maximum production.
- Branch Collars; How to identify and cut around for maximum tree health after cut.
- How to prune your roses.
- How to use the 3 step pruning cut for larger branch cuts.
- Basic pruning you can apply to most trees and shrubs.
If you plan on joining us for this class, please let us know by sending us a message in the question contact form to the right.